Top 10: kid-fluencers
As the young generation becomes more active in the mobile device sector and developers create more child-friendly apps?, young influencers have been stealing the spotlight.
Many kid-fluencers produce content alongside their parents and siblings. With their help, they strive to create an audience of fans who feel emotionally invested in every piece of content and manage to gain meaningful engagement ?.
But, it is important to note that when it comes to collaborating with minors, there are legal considerations to be taken seriously; all of which was explained in our previous blog.
Below is a list of the most famous kid-fluencers ??which were identified using our IMAI technology. Our technology gives us access to all the statistics concerning their activity on social networks as well as to more information on their audience and affinities.
If you want to access more, request a demo here.
- Tiana Wilson: https://www.instagram.com/tianawilson/
- Coco PinkPrincess: https://www.instagram.com/coco_pinkprincess/
- Mari Copeny: https://www.instagram.com/littlemissflint/
- Ava & Alexis McClure: https://www.instagram.com/mccluretwins/
- Lorenzo Greer: https://www.instagram.com/tekkerzkid/
- Greta Thunberg: https://www.instagram.com/gretathunberg/
- Kyle Giersdorf: https://www.instagram.com/bugha/
- Mila & Emma Stauffer: https://www.instagram.com/kcstauffer/
- Ryan Kaji: https://www.instagram.com/ryansworld/
- Ava & Leah Clements: https://www.instagram.com/clementstwins/