Top 7 LinkedIn Marketing Agencies
With 675 million users and 30 million registered companies from across 200 countries, LinkedIn is rightly called the goldmine for businesses. And it is a huge marketplace for both B2B and B2C companies.
Most businesses registered on LinkedIn reported that they got a maximum number of social media leads (80%) from this platform. LinkedIn allows publishing content, spreading marketing messages, branding, and establishing business connections. And there are LinkedIn agencies to help in your marketing activities. So, here are the top 7 LinkedIn marketing agencies
Table of Contents
Headquartered in Atlanta, GA, Lyfe Marketing serves both B2C and B2C clients. One of the best LinkedIn marketing agencies, it provides comprehensive digital marketing services including SEO and email marketing. Suitable for all types and sizes of businesses, the agency offers customized services.
It started as a visual marketing agency in 2009 with offices in NY and Fla and soon went on to become the best infographic of 2011 and 2013. Also, it won the Entrepreneur 360 Award in 2017 and 2018. Infographic World was also included in the list of top 30 startups to watch by Entrepreneur in 2015.
It started as a specialized SEO company in Utah in 2009 with the objective of helping small and mid-sized companies with both online and offline marketing. Today, it has more than 250 team members providing a wide range of services to different clients. It offers flexible prices to suit every need.
Clients are interested in SociallyIN because it does what they want. It works on result-driven social-marketing strategies. Businesses from different sectors and of all sizes approach this social media agency for digital marketing especially LinkedIn optimization which gives excellent results.
Founded in 2011 in Utah, Disruptive Advertising is one of the best marketing agencies for all types of social media advertising including LinkedIn marketing. It has rich experience in generating leads for B2B and B2C companies.
Starting as a small social media marketing agency in Indianapolis in 2007, it grew to win several awards including Sprout Social’s Cultivate Award, Davey Award, and Muse Creative Award. Today, it is known for offering highly personalized and cost-effective digital marketing services.
It is a full-fledged digital marketing agency with several awards including Clutch Top Advertising and Marketing Agency 2019 and UpCity Top PPC Agency 2019. Headquartered in Washington DC, it offers a wide range of marketing services but it is considered an expensive agency.
Top 5 LinkedIn marketing strategies for 2023
1. Make use of the Livestream feature to reach a larger target audience or host interactive webinars.
2. Engage with followers and influencers to build trust and deepen relationships.
3. Update your profile regularly to include current skills, experiences, and endorsements.
4. Leverage LinkedIn Ads and sponsored content to increase visibility and reach to your target audience.
5. Utilize Group and Page analytics to track, analyze, and optimize engagement.
Use Imai to find and analyze social media influencers
1. Use the Imai dashboard to search for influencers based on criteria such as location, interests, and follower counts. You can also use Imai to sort influencers by their engagements, post frequency, and relevance.
2. Analyze influencers’ performance metrics, including overall reach and clicks, and their content’s engagement metrics, such as likes and comments.
3. Use Imai’s AI-powered analysis to get insights into influencers’ activities and engagement levels, including post frequency and average posts per day, time of day for most engagement, and total followers over time.
4. Utilize Imai’s segmentation tools to gain a deeper understanding of the influencers’ audiences and their interests, as well as content types that have higher engagement rates.
5. Use Imai’s reporting tools to track influencers’ performance over time and compare that performance against other influencers.
Frequently asked questions about LinkedIn Marketing
Q: What is LinkedIn Marketing?
A: LinkedIn Marketing is the process of leveraging the popular business–oriented social media platform to increase brand awareness and generate leads. It involves cultivating relationships with those within your industry, sharing relevant content, and utilizing LinkedIn’s targeting tools to reach the right audience.
Q: What are the benefits of LinkedIn Marketing?
A: Benefits of LinkedIn Marketing include improved brand awareness, stronger relationships with customers and prospects, increased visibility of business offerings, higher potential for lead generation, and increased opportunities for collaboration.
Q: How do I get started with LinkedIn Marketing?
A: In order to get started with LinkedIn Marketing, you should start by creating a well–crafted profile, joining relevant groups, and posting content regularly. Additionally, you should use LinkedIn’s targeted ad platform to reach a larger and more targeted audience.
Q: How do I measure success on LinkedIn?
A: Success on LinkedIn can be measured by tracking metrics such as engagement rates, follower growth rates, and leads generated.