Top Ten Food Influencers of 2021
So, let’s talk influencers…
We’ve decided to give you a sneak peek into our influencer identification tech, by showing you our weekly “TOP TEN”.
Thanks to our social data platform, we are able to easily identify the best influencers in each industry, age range, country, etc… It allows us to find the right influencers for each campaign and therefore reach the wanted target audience. Moreover, we can access all the statistics about the influencer and its audience, as shown below.
You know Food Influencers?? Those influencers who post and the swoon worthy, mouth-watering, content! Well this week, we are presenting our Top Ten Food Influencers of 2021.
If you want to access more, request a demo here
Go ahead and check out the pages (and tasty recipes?) of these food influencers. You’ll certainly find the answer to the question of “What should I cook today?” and inspiration for culinary creations that will have your taste buds thanking you!?
- Gina Homolka: https://www.instagram.com/skinnytaste/
- Tieghan Gerard: https://www.instagram.com/halfbakedharvest/
- Ella Mills: https://www.instagram.com/deliciouslyella/
- Cherie Tu: https://www.instagram.com/thrivingonplants/
- Melissa Hie: https://www.instagram.com/girleatworld/
- Rachel Mansfield: https://www.instagram.com/rachlmansfield/
- Sam Schnur: https://www.instagram.com/thenaughtyfork/
- Lucia Lee: https://www.instagram.com/foodminimalist/
- Julia Sherman: https://www.instagram.com/saladforpresident/
- Ariana Frayer: https://www.instagram.com/arianafrayer/